The show could have been ridiculously funny considering the experiences I have had in my life as a parks & rec employee. From the crazy parents in youth sport to acquiring a contract with the county government to use a large tin storage type building with no heat and no AC to practice basketball in when the program outgrew the gym. Not to mention the unmentionable things people tend to do in parks when the lights go out! Very disappointing!
Friday, April 10, 2009
NBC's Parks & Recreation
I have not read what anyone else thinks of NBC's Parks & Recreation but I do not need to! I watched maybe half of it this morning and despised the documentary/reality tv style sit com with a story line that centers around a deputy director of a parks department that is a complete idiot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment